There are a few reasons you may not be able to log in to your Pardot account. Explore the options below for help.
I don't know the email I use to log in to Pardot!
If you can't remember the email address you use to log in to Pardot, contact your Pardot administrator for assistance.
I don't know my password!
If you've forgotten your password, click Forgot Your Password? on the login screen. Enter the email address associated with your Pardot account and click Reset Password. You'll see a confirmation screen. Check the email associated with your Pardot account for further instructions. If you don't receive a reset email, check your spam folder, or try again. If you still haven't received your reset email, contact Pardot Support at email@example.com.
I'm locked out of my account!
After 5 failed login attempts, you will be locked out of your Pardot account for security reasons. To fix this, enter the email address associated with your Pardot account and click Reset Password. You'll see a confirmation screen.
Check the email associated with your Pardot account for further instructions. If you don't receive a reset email, try again or contact Pardot Support at firstname.lastname@example.org.
I reset my password, but I didn't get the reset email!
If you reset your password but haven't received your reset email check your spam folder. If the reset email isn't in your spam folder, contact your email administrator and have them whitelist our IP and hostname.
This is my first time trying to log in, and I can't!
There are a couple of common reasons you'd have problems signing in for your first time:
- Your username might not have been created yet. Reach out to your Pardot administrator for help.
- If you normally access Pardot from within Salesforce, you may be an SSO-only user. Reach out to your Pardot administrator for help, or see Single Sign On Troubleshooting for more help.
- If you're the first Pardot user on your account, your account activation window may have expired. Contact Pardot Support at email@example.com for help.
I'm an admin, how do I reset a user's password?To reset a user's password:
- Navigate to Admin > User Management > Users.
- Locate the user and click their name.
- Click the Reset Password link. In New Pardot Style, the link is located inside the drop down next to the Edit Groups button.
- Confirm that you want to send the user a reset email.