See What is the difference between “Do Not Email” and “Prospect Opted Out”? for more information on what makes a prospect unmailable.
To export prospects:
- Navigate to Prospects > Prospect List.
- Change the View at the top of the prospects table to Unmailable Prospects,
- Change Date range to All Time and click Go.
- Click Tools and select CSV Export.
- By default, the system will perform an "Express Export." An express export includes all default prospect fields, scores and grades but does not include custom fields. This export will run much quicker than a full export that includes custom fields. It is recommended in most cases that you do not run a full export unless it is necessary to analyze or access custom field data.
- If you are exporting a large number of prospects, you may see the message "You will be notified via email when your exported file is ready".