- Click Add New Field.
- Enter External Field Name with the exact name of the form field as it appears on your form. This is specified by the 'name=' attribute of the input tag in the HTML of your original form. Note: external field names are case-sensitive.
- Select the Pardot Prospect Field the external field names should map to.
- Edit Data Format as needed.
- Optional: in the Advanced tab, enter an Error Message.
- Optional: in the Advanced tab, mark Maintain the initial value upon subsequent form submissions if necessary. Note: Marking this will prevent Pardot from updating an existing value in the prospect's record.
- Click Save changes.
Mapping Fields in Form Handlers
Need more? Start a conversation with other Pardot users in our Success Community