Woah there, partner! You'll need to set up your tracker subdomain/CNAME before you can use this feature. Click here for instructions.
Vanity URLs give you the ability to create clear, memorable, customized URLs for your Pardot landing pages, content files and custom redirects. All URLs will begin with your account's vanity subdomain, or CNAME. Using Vanity URLs, you can optionally customize the end of your links to replace Pardot's autogenerated address. The following would all be valid Vanity URLs:
- When creating or editing a landing page, content file or custom redirect, enter a Vanity URL in the Vanity URL text field or leave the field blank to use an autogenerated URL.
- If your Vanity URL is already in use in your account, you will be prompted to choose a new, unique value.
- If you change your Vanity URL at any time, your previous URL will no longer be valid.
- Vanity URLs are not (HTTPS) secure. The original Pardot-generated URL must be used if you wish to SSL-enable your Pardot URLs.
- The following words cannot be used as a Vanity URL name: