You can add a Facebook "Like" button to your Pardot Landing Pages to encourage prospects to engage with you on Facebook. Note: you'll need to be logged into any Facebook account in order to get the iframe code from Facebook.
- Click here to go to Facebook's Social Plugin Page.
- Enter your Facebook page URL.
- Unmark Show Friends' Faces and Include Share Button.
- Click Get Code.
- Click the iframe tab and copy the code.
- In the Source editor of your landing page, paste the iframe code where you'd like it to appear on your landing page.
- When finished, click Confirm & Save.
Not what you're looking for? Check out these other articles: Integrating Pardot Forms or Landing Pages with Facebook Social Posting Overview AddThis Integration for Emails