The Pardot Knowledge Base is moving to Salesforce Help & Training. Update your bookmarks.The Dashboard is the first thing you'll see when you log in to Pardot. From here, you can get a high-level overview of your notifications, active prospects, and more.
NotificationsAny important announcements or feature releases will be displayed at the top of the dashboard. Typically, you will be able to click on the notification for more detail or click Dismiss to permanently hide them from your dashboard. Dismissing a notification will only hide it for you - other users in your account will still be able to view it.
- Prospects Created: This is the number of new prospects created through form, form handler, or landing page conversions, or created via imports, including via the API. This includes both archived and unarchived prospects.
- Conversions: The number of previously anonymous individuals submitting a form or landing page to identify themselves as prospects. Bear in mind that that the "Prospects Created" stat will generally be a higher number as it includes records pushed into Pardot from any source (pushed down from your CRM, imported via CSV, etc.) as opposed to those created via forms, landing pages, etc. For example: in the screenshot above, it shows 2,550 prospects created in the past week but only 174 conversions. The majority of the created prospects in this case were imported (e.g., from an event or partner marketing).
- Opportunities Created: This is the number of new opportunities created at given dates. Opportunity data is pulled from your CRM, created manually, or created via the API.
- All prospects: This is the cumulative total of prospects in your database, excluding those in your Recycle Bin. Each data point represents the total size of your prospect database at a given point in time.
Marketing CalendarThe Marketing Calendar shows scheduled and past emails, social posts, events (via Eventbrite), and webinars (via GoToWebinar, WebEx, or ReadyTalk). A slimmed down version of the calendar appears for Marketing and Administrator users on the dashboard, just below the graphs/charts.
Clicking View Full Calendar will show a fuller view that is adjustable to show a day, week, or month view and allows you to page through the dates you want to see. Hovering over an event will show you details about the item (event tickets sold, webinar attendance, email click through rate, etc.) and allow you to click in to either a report (for items in the past) or to a detail screen (for items in the future).
The colors of each event represent a different activity so you can quickly glance at the calendar and have an overall sense of what's coming up.
- Green: Emails
- Purple: Webinars
- Pale Pink: Eventbrite Event
- Blue: Social Messages
The calendar is visible to Marketing and Administrator users by default. If your account level includes Custom Roles, you can create additional user roles with calendar access. The minimum requirements to be able to view the calendar obviously depend on the user having the 'Calendar' permission ticked and at least one of the following permissions ticked also -
- Both view emails and view email reports
- View social posts
- View webinars
- View events
Note: Current Standard accounts do not include the Calendar - but it should be maintained for customers who signed on before February 1, 2014.