To access, click the Engage Alerts tab in Salesforce or open the Engage Alerts Desktop app.
FiltersFilters let you define your own criteria and populate a list of matching prospects in almost real-time. You can filter prospects based on activities and location -- for example, you might be interested in what kinds of marketing materials prospects have interacted with, or what territory they are in. See this article for more information on filter criteria. You can view, add, edit, and delete filters from within Engage Alerts.
Filters show the last 4 days of visitor activity.
Creating New Filters in Engage Alerts
- Click + Add New Filter.
- Enter a name for your filter.
- Select Leads & Contacts, Activity, and Geographic Criteria.
- When finished, click Save.
Editing Filters in Engage Alerts
- Click the wrench icon on the filter you want to edit.
- Make your changes.
- When finished making changes, click Save.
Deleting Filters in Engage Alerts
- Click the trash can icon on the filter you want to delete.
- Click Yes when prompted "Are you sure you want to delete filter <filter name>"?
Marketing ActionsProspect Marketing Actions appear in filters as cards, and are grouped by prospect. The cards show the last action the prospect took, and you can click on the card to see more recent activities. Marketing actions show the last 7 days of activity.
Click a card to get more information about the visitor.
The colors of each Marketing Action card represent a different activity so you can quickly glance at the cards and have an overall sense of the visitor's actions:
- Orange: Page visits
- Blue: Custom Redirect click
- Green: Form or Form Handler success
- Light Blue: Email opens and clicks
- Beige: File download
- Red: Unsubscribe, Form or Form Handler error
- Bright Blue: Site Search or webinar registration
- Pink: Social clicks
- Bright Green: Paid search clicks