- In Salesforce, navigate to Reports > Create New Report.
- Set the Report Type to Contacts & Accounts (found under Accounts and Contacts), and then click Create.
- Change format to Matrix Format.
- Click and drag the Account Name column into the leftmost column to create a row grouping.
- Filter fields by Score.
- Pull Pardot Score into the Grand Total column.
- Mark Sum and then click Apply.
- Change the Show filter to All Accounts.
- Set the date range.
- Click Run Report.
Creating an Account Score Rollup Report in Salesforce
Need more? Start a conversation with other Pardot users in our Success Community