- You can only have one CRM connector at a time in Pardot. If you have an existing CRM connector, you'll need to delete it before you can add the Salesforce connector.
- If you are establishing your Salesforce connector for the first time and want to connect to a sandbox account, follow these instructions.
- Pardot can integrate with Salesforce Person Account record types. This is an advanced Salesforce syncing option. Please contact your implementation contact or Pardot Solutions to enable this integration for your account.
- Importing prospects into Pardot will cause them to sync with Salesforce after import. Even unassigned prospects will sync, but will not create new records in Salesforce if none already exist with the same email address.
- Pardot checks for changes in Salesforce and in Pardot up to every 2 minutes. If you are seeing slower sync times, contact our Support team. If you’re updating a large volume of records at a time, it may take longer for all of the changes to sync. For more information, review What Triggers a Sync with Pardot and your CRM? and When are leads synced with the CRM?.
Move to a different part in the Salesforce Connector Series:
Part 1: Getting Started
Part 2: Salesforce Configuration
Part 3: Pardot Configuration
Part 4: Advanced Topics