Pardot's Outlook Add-insPardot's Outlook add-ins allow you to send tracked emails to prospects directly from Outlook.
When you send with Pardot from Outlook:
- Links in your emails will be rewritten with a unique URL and tracked in Pardot.
- Pardot creates a new prospect record with the prospect's name and email address, allowing you to begin building out that prospect profile.
- If you've integrated Pardot with a CRM, a new lead will be created in the CRM.
- If the prospect already exists in the Pardot or your CRM, the email will be added as an activity to that prospect's record.
- Prospects can be assigned to any campaign you choose. If no campaign is selected, prospects will be added to a default campaign called "Email Plug-in".
Outlook 2013 Add-in
Outlook 2010 Add-in
Outlook 2007 Add-in
Salesforce for OutlookSalesforce for Outlook allows you to:
- Sync Contacts, Events, and Tasks back and forth between Salesforce and Outlook.
- Add Emails, Events, and Tasks to multiple contacts and one other record that allows activities (like a case) in Salesforce.
How Salesforce for Outlook Syncs Between Microsoft Outlook and Salesforce