This article explains what you can and can't do with sent emails. To access your sent list emails, navigate to Marketing > Emails > Sent.
What You Can Do with Sent List Emails
You can do the following with sent list emails:
- Hide them on the All Sent List Emails table. Click here for a quick video on hiding emails.
- Edit the completion actions. To edit the completion actions on a sent email:
- Navigate to Reports > Emails > Sent.
- Select the email.
- Click the Edit completion actions link at the top of the page.
What You Can't Do with Sent List Emails
You can't do the following with sent list emails:
- Recall it once it's been sent. It's like mail -- you can't un-send a letter once you've dropped it off at the Post Office.
- Delete it permanently in Pardot.
- Rename it in Pardot.
- Edit the subject or content in Pardot.
- Change the Pardot campaign it's associated with.
Need more? Start a conversation with other Pardot users in the Trailblazer Community