This article covers setting up the Twitter connector for Social Posting with Pardot.
- Log in to Twitter as the user you want to tweet as.
- In Pardot, navigate to Admin > Connectors, and click + Add Connector.
- Scroll to Social Posting Connectors, and click Twitter.
- Read the message in the Create Twitter Connector box, enter the Twitter username for the user you want to tweet as, and click Create connector.
- After the connector saves, click verify now. You will be taken to permissions screens in Twitter.
- Click Authorize app.
- Click Save Connector.
Once you've set up the connector, you can can tweet using Pardot's Social Posting. See Social Posting for more information.