If you accidentally turn on A/B Testing on an email draft or you change your mind, you can turn it off before sending the email.
Before you Begin
- You can disable A/B testing only before you send the email — you cannot turn off A/B testing once the testing has begun.
- When you turn off A/B testing on an email draft, you'll be prompted to choose a version to keep.
- If you want to stop the A/B test after the emails have started sending, you'll need to pause the test, copy the email, and disable A/B testing on the copy.
- From the email draft, click Basic Info.
- Unmark Enable A/B Testing.
- Select the version of the email you want to keep.
- Click Save.
This video walks through the steps to turn off A/B Testing.