The Pardot Knowledge Base is moving to Salesforce Help & Training. Update your bookmarks.You can view your bounce report for list emails by doing the following:
- Navigate to Reports > Emails.
- Click on the name of the email whose report you are interested in viewing.
- Both the hard and soft bounce counts will be displayed.
- Clicking on either hyperlinked number will display a list of the prospects who made up the bounces.
You can also view a list of all prospects who have either been tagged as hard bounce or unsubscribed.
- Navigate to Prospects.
- Change the View to Unmailable Prospects.
- The resulting table is a superset of prospects who have hard bounced, opted-out of emails, were imported as "global opt out" or have been manually marked "Do Not Mail".
- Clicking on Tools > CSV export will allow you to export this list as a file.
Our "What is the difference between 'Do Not Email' and 'Prospect Opted Out'?" article breaks down when the Pardot "Do Not Email" field is marked vs. when the "Prospect Opted-Out" field is marked in Pardot for an unmailable prospect.