The maximum number of emails that can be sent by a Salesforce® Engage user in a 24 hour period is set by a Pardot Administrator.
To Edit Engage Campaign Limit
These instructions can only be performed by a Pardot Administrator.
This video walks you through changing the sending limit. Click here to expand.
- In Pardot, hover over your email address and click Settings.
- Click Edit account.
- Scroll down to Salesforce® Engage and click the + icon to expand the section.
- Enter a new number in the Engage Campaign Limit.
- When finished, click Save account.
Back to Salesforce® Engage Overview
- The Engage Campaign Send Limit is per-account. All Salesforce® Engage users in your organization will have the same limit.
- The default send limit is 200. The maximum is 500.
- The 24-hour rollover is based on each user's timezone.
Need more? Start a conversation with other Pardot users in our Success Community