Pardot admins can set the maximum number of emails that can be sent by a Salesforce® Engage user in a 24 hour period.
Editing Engage Campaign Limit
- Hover over the gear icon () in the top right of any page in Pardot, then click Settings > Edit.
- Scroll down to Salesforce® Engage and click the + icon to expand the section.
- Enter a new number in the Engage Campaign Limit.
- When finished, click Save account.
- The Engage Campaign Send Limit is per-account. All Salesforce® Engage users in your organization will have the same limit.
- The default send limit is 200. The maximum is 500.
- The 24-hour rollover is based on each user's timezone.