Salesforce® Engage includes a VisualForce page that a Salesforce Administrator can enable for users. The page name is EngageSalesTools. Find this page by navigating to Setup > Build > Develop > Pages in Salesforce. Note that this step is recommended, but optional.
The page includes these resources:
- Engage Alerts Desktop download links for Mac and Windows
- Engage for Gmail download link
- Link to Salesforce® Engage documentation
- Links to Salesforce® Engage training resources
We've left it up to the Salesforce Administrators to decide how to make this page available to Salesforce® Engage users. A few options include:
- A tab in the Salesforce® Engage app. For more information, see Salesforce's documentation here.
- A link in the sidebar. For more information, see Salesforce's documentation here.
- A button within Engage Campaigns. For more information, see Salesforce's documentation here.
After you've enabled the Engage Sales Tools page, you have the option to change the Engage Campaign Send Limit for your users.