Log in with Salesforce allows you to sign in to Pardot with one click. Once set up, you'll be able to click Log in with Salesforce on the Pardot login screen and go straight to your Pardot dashboard using your active Salesforce session.
Setting up Log in with Salesforce
- From the Pardot login screen, click Log in with Salesforce.
- This will take you to Salesforce to log in if you don't already have a session.
- Click allow if you are asked to allow the Pardot app to read data from Salesforce.
- Verify the credentials of the Pardot account you want to link.
Once set up, you'll be able to click Log in with Salesforce on the Pardot login screen and go straight to your Pardot dashboard.
Disabling Log in with Salesforce
You can disable Log in with Salesforce if you connected the wrong user accounts or no longer want to use the feature.
- In Pardot, hover over your email address and clicking Settings.
- Click Edit my user information.
- Scroll down to the CRM Username field and click Unlink.
This will unlink your accounts. If you'd like to link to a different Salesforce account, log in to the account and follow the steps in Setting up Log in with Salesforce above.
Does Log in with Salesforce affect Single Sign-On?
Log in with Salesforce does not affect Single Sign-On (SSO). There is one minor change in User Administration when both features are enabled. When a user with SSO enables Log in with Salesforce, the CRM Username drop down in their user record will turn into a message that says "Linked with Salesforce login". If you need to assign a different CRM username to a Pardot account, simply click Unlink, and then choose the correct CRM username.
Log in with Salesforce requires Pardot Login Credentials. Users who are SSO-only do not have Pardot login credentials and can't use Log in with Saleforce. SSO-only users can access Pardot only from the Pardot tab in Salesfore.