Note: If you are integrating a sandbox, see this article.
We strongly recommend setting up your connector in the order we've outlined for you below.
Getting StartedYou can get started using our Salesforce Connector Series here:
Part 1: Getting Started
- Getting Started with The Salesforce Integration
- Installing and Updating the Pardot AppExchange Application
- Setting up the Salesforce Connector
- Mapping your Lead Fields to Contact Fields
- Getting Custom Fields to Appear in your Salesforce
- Adding Send to Pardot and Send Pardot Email to Salesforce Layouts
- Adding Send to Pardot List to Salesforce Campaigns
- Salesforce Permissions Setup for Pardot
- Mapping Salesforce and Pardot custom fields
- Mapping Usernames and Single Sign-On
- Testing Your Salesforce Connector
- Importing Salesforce Leads and Contacts