The task in this article covers functionality available in Salesforce, and is given for your reference only. Pardot Support is not able to help configure or troubleshoot issues with rating stars.Using a custom field, you can add a Pardot star rating to your Leads and Contacts in Salesforce.
The example in this article is based on the Pardot prospect score field, but you can have this run on any field in Salesforce. For example, you could change it to mimic the grade or a status field. You would just need to change the formula and the field it matches.
Once completed, it will look something like this:
To set this field up, you just need to create a formula custom field in Salesforce:
- Navigate Setup > Customize > Leads (or Contacts) > Fields.
- Scroll down and click New to add a lead/contact custom field.
- Set the Data Type to Formula.
- Click Next.
- Enter Pardot Rating in the Field Label.
- Set the Formula Return Type to Text.
- Click Next.
- Choose Lead form the Select Field Type dropdown.
- Paste this formula in the text area and click Next:
IMAGE( IF(pi__score__c<1, "/img/samples/stars_000.gif", IF(pi__score__c<50, "/img/samples/stars_100.gif", IF(pi__score__c<100, "/img/samples/stars_200.gif", IF(pi__score__c<150, "/img/samples/stars_300.gif", IF(pi__score__c<200, "/img/samples/stars_400.gif", "/img/samples/stars_500.gif" ))))), "Rating")
- Set your field-level securities and click Next.
- Add the custom field to page layouts.
- When finished, click Save.