Connectors allow Pardot to sync with third party applications such as a CRM system, paid search platforms, or email marketing solution. Data can be passed back and forth between the two applications allowing a user to manage many formerly disparate marketing channels from within the Pardot interface. As an AppExchange certified solution, Pardot can sync with Salesforce Professional Edition accounts or higher.Notes
- You can only have one CRM connector at a time in Pardot. If you have an existing CRM connector, you'll need to delete it before you can add the Salesforce connector.
- If you are establishing your Salesforce connector for the first time and want to connect to a sandbox account, follow these instructions.
- If your Salesforce org has certain kinds of clickjack protection enabled, you'll need to add a clickjack protection-compatible Visualforce page to view Pardot data in Salesforce.
- Pardot can integrate with Salesforce Person Account record types. This is an advanced Salesforce syncing option. Please contact your implementation contact or Pardot Solutions to enable this integration for your account.
- Importing prospects into Pardot will cause them to sync with Salesforce after import. Even unassigned prospects will sync, but will not create new records in Salesforce if none already exist with the same email address.
- Pardot checks for changes in Salesforce and in Pardot up to every 2 minutes. If you are seeing slower sync times, contact our Support team. If you’re updating a large volume of records at a time, it may take longer for all of the changes to sync. For more information, review Prospect Syncing Between Pardot and CRMs Overview and When are leads synced with the CRM?.
Move to a different part in the Salesforce Connector Series:
Part 1: Getting Started
Part 2: Salesforce Configuration
Part 3: Pardot Configuration
Part 4: Advanced Topics