- Log into Salesforce with appropriate administrative rights.
- Click Setup in the top navigation.
- Navigate to Develop > Visualforce Pages.
- Click on the Security link to the left of the Pardot VisualForce page(s): Pardot Activities, Pardot List Membership.
- Select the profiles to which you want to grant access.
- When finished, click Save.
Not what you're looking for? Check out these other Salesforce Connector articles:
Getting Started with The Salesforce Integration
Setting up the Salesforce Connector
Installing and Updating the Pardot AppExchange Application
Getting Custom Fields to Appear in your Salesforce
Mapping your Lead Fields to Contact Fields
Adding Send to Pardot and Send Pardot Email to Salesforce Layouts
Adding Send to Pardot List to Salesforce Campaigns
Testing Your Salesforce Connector
Importing Salesforce Leads and Contacts
Advanced Syncing Topics
Connecting to a Salesforce Sandbox
Salesforce Connector Troubleshooting