Welcome to Pardot! We're really excited you're here. This onboarding information will help you get up to speed and become a Pardot expert in no time. So take your time, browse through these resources, and get to know Pardot.
Getting to know Marketing Automation
- Check out this great blog post: What is Marketing Automation?
- Check out this short post to get a high-level view of Pardot. You can also view product demos on our YouTube channel.
Knowledge BaseCheck out our Knowledge Base — it's the place to go for all of your product-related questions! Search the guide for how-to articles, new features, best practices, and the Pardot Blog.
Pardot 101Check out these great articles in our Knowledge Base:
- Pardot 101: The Basics: Where the index meets the dictionary, this article provides a snapshot of Pardot terminology.
- The Order of Things: Details the order of how items should be created.
- Getting Started: Guides new customers through the key steps that have proven essential to successful rollouts.
Live and Recorded TrainingLive and pre-recorded training sessions cover everything from product related information to current marketing topics and trends.
- On-demand Recordings: Pardot Training Webinars and Online Courses that focus on specific aspects of Pardot like creating a form, sending an email, general how-to.
- Live Webinars: Industry thought leaders host discussions focused on strategy and really making the most of Pardot. View the complete schedule on our Customer Success Group page.
- Customized Training: Custom training options (live and online) are available through our Pardot Partners. This is a great way to get your team up and running.
- Pardot Labs: Interactive Labs to get you started on Lead Nurturing (aka Drip Programs!), Scoring and Grading and other goodies!
If you've purchased an implementation package with our internal team or a trusted partner, reach out to your Implementation Specialist for all questions. Not sure who that is? Contact your Account Executive for help.