Sales managers, marketers, and admins can report on team Engage email usage and impact. View aggregated stats on emails that were sent via Engage Campaigns or Engage for Gmail. Drill in and compare stats for individual sales reps and identify the top performing templates by email opens and clicks.
Engage Team Reports is available in Classic and Lightning Experience.
Set Up Team Reports
These instructions are for a Salesforce admin.
Install the Engage Reports Package
- Get the package.
- Click Install for Admins Only, then click Install.
- Wait for the package to install, then click Done.
Assign Permission Sets
Assign the Engage Reports (Connector User) permission set to your Pardot connector user.
Assign the Engage Reports (End User) permission set to all users that need to view and run reports, and all users that send Engage Campaigns.
- Navigate to the Engage Reports Permissions tab.
- Set the view to Unassigned Users.
- Assign and unassign permissions sets as needed.
See the Permission Sets documentation if you need help with this step.
Share Reports Folder
Share the Engage Reports folder with any non-system admins that need access to the reports.
- Navigate to Reports and find Engage Reports.
- Hover over Engage Reports, then click the pin icon.
- Click Share, then choose the appropriate sharing on the next screen.
Add Engage Team Reports Tab
Engage Team Reports is available in Classic and Lightning Experience. Add the Engage Team Reports tab to an app.
Using Engage Team Reports
Use the dropdrowns to filter your reports to the exact level of detail you want (1).
The date picker lets you narrow your reporting to a specified time period (2). Click any hyperlinked text to drill further into the data (3).
Considerations and Guidelines for Engage Team Reports
- What the My Team's Engage Sends filter shows is determined by your user role hierarchy in Salesforce. If your admin has changed sharing settings of custom objects in the Team Reports package, this filter may not work as expected.
- You don't need an Engage license to use Team Reports.
- The Send Engage Email button only works for users with an Engage License.
- Reports data created from the team reports objects counts toward your data storage limits in Salesforce.
- The custom objects created in the Engage Team Reports package do not count toward your custom object limits for your Salesforce edition.
- The Engage Reports folder is set to private by default.
- We recommend you assign the connector user the View Setup and Configuration permission. This permission makes it easier for our support team to troubleshoot issues.
- Template data includes only stats from Engage sends. It does not include data from other Pardot emails such as list emails and engagement programs.