If you reorganize your content and no longer need a few folders, you can delete them to clean up your folder structure. To delete empty folders:
- Navigate to Marketing > Folders.
- Locate the folder you'd like to delete, click the gear icon and select Delete.
Not what you're looking for? Check out these other articles:
Managing Folders FAQ
Adding and Moving Contents in Folders
- The folder must be empty before it can be deleted. If the folder contains content, you'll get an error message: "Folder is not empty." Move the content to other folders and try again.
- Marketing elements cannot be deleted in the folders view. If you'd like to delete a form, landing page, email, or other marketing element, you need to do so on the marketing element itself.
- You cannot delete or rename the uncategorized folder.
Need more? Start a conversation with other Pardot users in our Success Community