In addition to globally editing your custom and default fields, you can tailor them on individual forms in Step 2 of the Form wizard. You might choose to edit fields per form for a few reasons like customizing a form's field labels for a seasonal campaign and adding dependent fields for a specific form.
To edit form fields in a form:
Not what you're looking for? Check out these other articles:
Form Fields Overview
Prospect Field Settings Reference
Editing Default Fields
Editing Custom Fields
Form Field Options Reference
- Navigate to Step 2 of the Form wizard.
- Locate the field you'd like to edit, and click the pencil icon.
- Change field options in each tab. You can find out more about each option here.
- When finished editing the field, click Save Changes.
- When finished editing the form, click Confirm and Save to save the form and exit the Form Wizard.
Need more? Start a conversation with other Pardot users in our Success Community