Note: If you are integrating a sandbox, see this article.
We strongly recommend setting up your connector in the order we've outlined for you below.
Getting StartedYou can get started using our Salesforce Connector Series here:
Part 1: Getting Started
- Getting Started with The Salesforce Integration
- Installing and Updating the Pardot AppExchange Application
- Setting up the Salesforce Connector
- Mapping your Lead Fields to Contact Fields
- Getting Custom Fields to Appear in your Salesforce
- Adding Send to Pardot and Send Pardot Email to Salesforce Layouts
- Adding Send to Pardot List to Salesforce Campaigns
- Salesforce Permissions Setup for Pardot
- Mapping Salesforce and Pardot custom fields
- Mapping Usernames and Single Sign-On
- Testing Your Salesforce Connector
- Importing Salesforce Leads and Contacts
- Salesforce Connector Troubleshooting
- Advanced Syncing Topics
- Connecting to a Salesforce Sandbox
- Pardot Integration with Salesforce1
- Checking Salesforce Security Settings for VisualForce Pages
Release HistoryNote: The release history of the Pardot AppExchange Application below was compiled retroactively and may not be complete.
- March 12, 2015 -- OAuth Connector released.
- November 18, 2013 – Name 4.3, Number 1.28 Added the following Visualforce lead and contact fields: Pardot Activities Mobile, Pardot List Membership Mobile and Pardot Social Data Mobile for mobile integration with the Salesforce1 app.
- September 13, 2013 – Name 4.2, Number 1.27 Added fields that capture Pardot visitor/prospect conversion data (conversion date, conversion object type, and conversion object name)
- December 17, 2012 – Name 4.0, Number 1.25. Added ability to send tracked Pardot emails from the Salesforce lead or contact record.
- August 21, 2012 – Name: 3.9, Number: 1.23. Corrects an issue with the activities iframe for prospects with ‘+’ characters in their email addresses.
- November 8, 2011 – Name: 3.7, Number: 1.21. Resolves issue where clicking the “Send to Pardot” button after updating an email address in Salesforce was creating a new record in Pardot.
- July 22, 2011. Email changes in Salesforce now sync down to Pardot.
- May 9, 2011 – Name: 3.4, Number: 1.17. Includes an updated version of LeadDeck.
- March 14, 2011. Includes the Pardot Lists VisualForce element, which enables list management in the CRM.
- January 7, 2011 – Name: 3.2, Number: 1.15. Includes trigger to stop syncing deleted leads and contacts.
- - Name: 3.1, Number: 1.14
- October 30, 2009 – Name: 2.7, Number: 1.8. Activities section was changed from an S-Control to a VisualForce Element.
- May 5, 2009 – Name: 2.5, Number: 1.7. Includes fields for Google Analytics parameters.
- April 17, 2009 – Name: 2.4, Number: 1.6.
- November 30, 2007 – Initial release!