Pardot's Form Wizard lets you create a customized form in seconds. Use forms on your website to collect information about visitors and turn anonymous visitors into identified prospects.This page is your Pardot form resource center. See below for links to all of our form articles.
Build a Form
Configure Fields on your Form
Collect more granular information about your prospects with conditional fields that only display if visitors choose a specific value on another field.
Style your Form
Take Actions When Your Form is Filled Out
As soon as your prospect completes a form, you can send autoresponders, add to email lists, and notify users with completion actions. Advanced tip: not all actions can happen on the form level; see our overview of all prospect actions for a complete list.
Test Your Form
Everything you’d ever want to know about how to test your Pardot form before it's live.
Report on Your Form's Success
Reporting ins and outs, and how to see your form's performance — whether the form is on a Pardot landing page or on your own website. Note: Standard edition accounts are limited to 50 active forms. Forms in the recycle bin do not count toward this number.
Best PracticesOur Forms best practices will help you get the most out of your forms, faster.
Advanced Form Topics
Collect Geographical Info from the Visitor's IP Address
Control Source Info From Multiple Sources on the Same Form
Same Pardot Form on Multiple Pages? Collect Webpage Info Dynamically
Styling Your Form with Custom CSS
Pardot's form wizard contains options to customize your form's look and feel without needing to know a lick of CSS. Need a more customized look? Here are the resources your web developer will need to manipulate Pardot forms with customized CSS.
- Basic CSS for Forms
- Default Form Styling Classes
- Changing the Styling of Form Text
- Changing the Submit Button to an Image
- Moving the Submit Button to the Top of the Form
Integrating Pardot forms with other services
Need Pardot Forms on Your WordPress Site?
Glad you asked! We've got a plug-in just for you.
Sending Data from Pardot to a Third Party?
- Forwarding Data from a Pardot Form Post to a Third-Party
- Integrating with Salesforce web2lead forms
- Forwarding Data from a Pardot Form Post to Salesforce via RingLead
Don't have a WebEx or GoToWebinar Connector?
Our connectors are easy to use and integrate, but perhaps you liked life better before those connectors were released. We've got you covered:
Control What A Prospect Sees After the Form Submits
Redirect Your Form to Another Page
Already have a Thank You page or resource center to send prospects? Have a two-part form structure and you need to redirect from form 1 to form 2? Check out these directions and contact our Support Team (click the Contact Support button on the right) if you're running into trouble.
Dynamically Redirect Prospects by Passing a Redirect URL to the Form
Say you want to send Pardot your unique redirect URL when the visitor arrives at your form? Pass us the redirect URL as a hidden field and you'll be all set.
Dynamically Redirect Prospects Based Off Values from their Prospect Record
Need to send folks from a specific industry to a different Thank You page? You can redirect based off the prospect's record (and if you didn't have that field completed before this particular form, info collected on the form itself). Check out these instructions.
Still Show Your Thank You Content, but Redirect After a Few Seconds
Let your visitor see they've successfully completed the form, then send them along.
Let Your Form-Protected Content Download Immediately
Your visitor submits the form, and the content starts downloading — simple as that.
Prevent Competitors from Accessing the Same Content as your Prospects
Don't want the competition to see the same whitepaper as your prospect? Though it's not always bad to let competitors peek in to see how great you are, you may want to send them to different redirect locations as your prospects.
Extra Security Features
Placing a Pardot form onto your HTTPS page via iframe? Edit your iframe HTML slightly to let the form use our security certificate. Bot Protection Pardot forms naturally protect you against bot submissions, and you can amp up the protection as needed.
Notes for Accounts that Allow Multiple Prospects with the Same Email Address
- If a cookied prospect submits a form with new information, the prospect record associated with their cookie will be updated.
- If a cookied prospect changes their email address on a form, their prospect record will be updated with the new email address.
- When a visitor submits a form, Pardot looks for prospects with matching email address. If there are multiple matching prospects, the submission will be associated with the prospect with the most recent Last Activity field value. If the prospect with the most recent Last Activity field value is in the Recycle Bin, they will be undeleted. If there are no matches, Pardot will create a new prospect.
- When a visitor submits a form in Kiosk Mode, Pardot looks for prospects with a matching email address. If there are multiple matching prospects, the submission will be associated with the prospect with the most recent Last Activity field value. If the prospect with the most recent Last Activity field value is in the Recycle Bin, they will be undeleted. If there are no matches, Pardot will create a new prospect.
Troubleshooting and FAQ
Having a problem with a form, or just have more questions? We've got you covered in this article.