User Groups are used for round-robin lead assignment. For example, you may create a group called "Southeastern Sales Reps" and when you assign to that group, Pardot will automatically give the lead to one of the group members, ensuring fair and equal distribution of leads.
Creating a User Group
The number of current users in each group is displayed in the User Groups table.
- Navigate to Administration > User Management > Groups and click the + Add User Group button
- Enter a Name for your group and click Create Group
- In the Users table, select user you would like to add to your group and click on their record
- In the user's record, click on Edit groups at the top of the page
- Select the group(s) to add for the user and click Save groups
- Repeat these steps for each user you would like to add to a group
Pardot automatically assigns prospects within a group based on the following criteria:
- If users have assigned prospects, then a new assignment will be based on who had the most recent lead assignment
- If users have no assigned prospects, then a new assignment will be based on which user was created in Pardot first
Need more? Start a conversation with other Pardot users in our Success Community